- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Vanity fair (New York, N.Y.)
- [New York] : [Vanity Fair Pub. Co.], -
volumes : illustrations ; 33-36 cm
[Vol. 1, no. 5] ([Jan. 1914])-
- Dress & vanity fair
- Continued By:
- Dressmaking -- Periodicals.
Fashion -- Periodicals.
- Local subjects:
- Magazines -- United States.
- Imprint varies: N.Y., N.Y. : Condé Nast Publications,
Issues for Jan. 1914-Feb. 1936 called also v. 1, no. 5-v. 45, no. 6.
Issues for Mar. 1983-July 1995 called v. 46, no. 1-v. 58, no. 7; for Aug. 1995-
called: no. 420-no. <649>
Absorbed by: Vogue, Mar. 1936; resumed publication Mar. 1983 with v. 46, no. 1.
Issued also in an Italian ed. (with different textual content) under title: Vanity fair Italia, June 1990-; Vanity fair (Milan, Italy), Oct. 2003-
Latest issue consulted: No. 649 (Sept. 2014).
Latest issue consulted: No. 443 (July 1997).
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy (1926:June) has detached cover and damaged corners.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Vanity fair (New York, N.Y.)