All saints / Karen Palmer.
- Other Title:
- Title on book jacket : All saints : a novel
- 1st ed.
- New York, NY : Soho Press, c1997.
260 p. ; 25 cm.
- Cajuns -- Fiction.
City and town life -- Fiction.
New Orleans (La.) -- Fiction.
City and town life.
Louisiana -- New Orleans
- Three interconnected people in New Orleans face crucial decisions. Father Francis has lost his faith--now what? Harlan, just out of jail for killing his wife, must face the wrath of his daughter. While Glory, whose mixed marriage failed, has to decide in which camp their child should be raised.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Palmer, Karen, 1961- All saints.
- 1569471053 (alk. paper)
9781569471050 (alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|