I love my hair! / by Natasha Anastasia Tarpley ; illustrated by E.B. Lewis.
- First edition.
- Boston ; New York ; London : Little, Brown and Company, 
1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Hair -- Juvenile fiction.
African Americans -- Juvenile fiction.
- Childrens subjects:
- Hair -- Fiction.
African Americans -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
United States New York (State) New York (City)
- A young African American girl describes the different, wonderful ways she can wear her hair.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dust jacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Lewis, Earl B., illustrator.
Little, Brown and Company, publisher.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Children's Books (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|