Closing the circle on the splitting of the atom : the environmental legacy of nuclear weapons production in the United States and what the Department of Energy is doing about it.
- [Rev. ed.]
- [Washington, DC] : U.S. Dept. of Energy, Office of Environmental Management : [Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., distributor, 1996]
- Government document
ix, 106 p. : ill., maps ; 28 cm.
- Nuclear weapons plants -- Environmental aspects -- United States.
Radioactive wastes -- United States -- Management.
United States. Dept. of Energy.
- Building nuclear warheads: the process
Wastes and other byproducts of the cold war
Contamination and cleanup
An international perspective
Transition to new missions
Looking to the future.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 101-106).
- United States. Dept. of Energy.
United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Environmental Management.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|