A history of the United States of America : on a plan adapted to the capacity of youth, and designed to aid the memory by systematick arrangement and interesting associations : illustrated by engravings / by Rev. Charles A. Goodrich.
- Fifth edition.
- Bellows Falls, Vt. : Published by Blake, Cutler, and Co., 1825.
296, 20 p. : ill. ; 15 cm.
- Childrens subjects:
- United States -- History.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Vermont Bellows Falls.
- At head of title: Stereotype edition.
Study questions, 20 p. at end.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has bookplate of Thomas Woody.
Culture Class Collection copy has pencilled marginal marks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Woody, Thomas, 1891-1960 (bookplate) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|