The Agricultural magazine, or, Farmers' monthly journal of husbandry and rural affairs : including occasional observations on gardening; illustrated by a variety of plates and wood-cuts, of new inventions and improvements in the implements and machinery of the art / conducted by R. W. Dickson.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Farmers' monthly journal of husbandry and rural affairs
- London : Printed for Longman, Hurst, Rees, and Orme, 1808-1811.
9 v. : ill. ; 22 cm.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 1807)-vol. 9 (1811).
- Agriculture -- Periodicals.
Agriculture -- Great Britain.
- Advertisements -- England -- London -- 19th century.
- Many issues contain extensive publishers' advertisements.
- Penn Chronology:
- Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|