Laws enacted in a General Assembly of the representatives of the freemen of the Common-wealth of Pennsylvania : begun and held at Philadelphia the twelfth day of May, A.D. one thousand, seven hundred and seventy-seven, and continued by adjournment to Lancaster, until the fourteenth day of October, A.D. one thousand, seven hundred and seventy seven.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1777 Oct.)
- Lancaster : Printed by Francis Bailey ..., 1777.
p. , 52-65,  ; 32 cm. (fol.)
- Session laws -- Pennsylvania -- Early works to 1800.
- Pagination continues session laws printed at Philadelphia by John Dunlap from Nov. 1776 (Evans 15539).
- Local notes:
- With: Society of Friends. Philadelphia Yearly Meeting. To the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States ... [Philadelphia : s.n., 1797]. (Item 8 of 13)
- Penn Provenance:
- Chew, Benjamin (autograph)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Evans 15540
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 3580
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|