Interactive display of geologic features and hazards of the Mono Basin-Long Valley Region, California [electronic resource] / by Stanley A. Silverman.
- [Denver, Colo.?] : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1997.
- U.S. Geological Survey open-file report ; 97-458.
Open-file report ; 97-458
- Government document
1 computer laser optical disc : col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Geology -- Long Valley (Mono County, Calif.)
Geology -- Mono Lake (Calif.)
- System Details:
- System requirements: Macintosh computer with 68020 (Macintosh II series) or greater processor; 5 MB application RAM; MacOS 7.0 or later; HypercarPlayer software; QuickTime 2.5 or ; CD-ROM drive.
- Sampling of geologic features and some geologic harards of the Mono Basin-Long Valley region of California. Includes photographs and descriptions of regional features, simplified geologic and seismicity maps, illustrations of volcano hazards and associated U.S.G.S. monitoring efforts, computer animations, and a short quiz.
- Title from disc label.
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|