Śrī Jayadēvuni Gītāgōvindamu, āndhrīkaraṇamulu / Vaidyula Kr̥ṣṇārāvu.
- Other Title:
- Sri Jayadevuni Gita Govindamu.
- Nuzvid : For copies, V. Janaki Raghavendra Rao, 1985.
260, 52 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Jayadeva, 12th cent. Gītagovinda -- Translations into Telugu -- History and criticism.
Krishna (Hindu deity) in literature.
Radha (Hindu deity) in literature.
- Study of Telugu transcreations of Gītagovinda, Sanskrit love lyric on Krishna and Radha, Hindu deities, by Jayadeva, 12th century Sanskrit poet; includes text of the work.
- Telugu and Sanskrit (Sanskrit in Telugu script); prefatory matter in English and Telugu.
Title on added t.p.: Sri Jayadevuni Gita Govindamu.
Originally presented as the author's thesis (Ph. D.--Āndhra Viśvakaḷāpariṣat).
Includes bibliographical references (p. 258-260).
- Jayadeva, 12th cent.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|