Congressional districts of the United States [electronic resource] : summary tape file 1D, summary tape file 3D : 105th Congress.
- Standardized Title:
- Census of population and housing (1990). Congressional districts of the United States.
- Washington, DC : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, Bureau of the Census, Administrative and Customer Division, 
1 computer laser optical disc ; 4 3/4 in.
- United States -- Census, 21st, 1990 -- Databases.
United States. Congress -- Election districts -- Statistics -- Databases.
United States -- Population -- Statistics -- Databases.
Housing -- United States -- Statistics -- Databases.
- System Details:
- System requirements : IBM PC or compatible, requires MS-DOS 3.3 or higher, DOS file manager software (e.g., Microsoft CD-ROM Extensions 2.0 or higher) ; 640K RAM ; CD-ROM drive.
Disc characteristics : CD-ROM.
Written in dBase format.
- Provides census data for U.S. congressional districts. Summary tape file 1D provides complete population data by age, race, Hispanic origin, and sex and housing data by occupancy/vacancy status, tenure, units in structure, contract rent, meals included in rent, value, and number of rooms in housing unit. Summary tape file 3D contains sample data weighted to represent the total population.
- Title from disc label.
Hierarchical file structure.
Shipping list no : 97-0012-E.
"Issued August 1997."
ISO 9660 format.
- United States. Bureau of the Census. Administrative and Customer Services Division.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|