GenderWatch [electronic resource]
- Other Title:
- Also called: Gender Watch
- 1999-? Stamford, CT : SoftLine Information
Began in 1998.
- Women 'R'
- Women -- Social conditions -- Databases.
Women -- History -- Databases.
Gender identity -- Databases.
Feminism -- Databases.
Gay and lesbian studies -- Databases.
Women -- Periodicals -- Indexes.
Women -- Social conditions -- Periodicals -- Indexes.
Women -- History -- Periodicals -- Indexes.
Feminism -- Periodicals -- Indexes.
Gay and lesbian studies -- Periodicals -- Indexes.
- Electronic reference sources.
- GenderWatch is a full text database of unique and diverse publications that focus on how gender impacts a broad spectrum of subject areas. With its archival material, dating back to 1970 in some cases, GenderWatch is a repository of important historical perspectives on the evolution of the women's movement, men's studies, the transgendered community, and the changes in gender roles over the years. Publications include scholarly journals, magazines, newspapers, newsletters, regional publications, books, and NGO, government and special reports.
- Title from home page (viewed Jan. 21, 2004).
Latest version consulted: (Proquest UMI, updated September, 2007, viewed July 18, 2011).
- ProQuest Information and Learning Company.
SoftLine Information (Firm)
- Other format:
- GenderWatch (CD-ROM)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.