Music of the Huli [sound recording] : Papua Niugini / [recordings by Jacqueline Pugh-Kitingan and Bronwyn Peters].
- Other Title:
- Title on container: Huli of Papua Niugini
- Kassel : Musicaphon : , [197-].
- Music of Oceania
- Sound recording
1 sound disc : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, stereo. ; 12 in.
- Huli (Papua New Guinean people) -- Music.
Folk music -- Papua New Guinea.
Songs, Huli -- Papua New Guinea.
- Local subjects:
- Ethnic music recordings -- Papua New Guinea.
Ethnic music recordings, Huli -- Papua New Guinea.
- The vocals in the Huli language.
- Performed by native musicians.
- Songs and instrumental music.
Recorded in the field between 1974 and 1978.
"Published by the Institute for Musicology of the University of Basle" -- Container.
Program notes in English and German, and texts of the vocal music in Huli with English and German translations ( p. : ill., music) on and bound in container.
- Pugh-Kitingan, Jacqueline.
- Publisher Number:
- BM 30 SL 2703 Musicaphon
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|