Standard & Poor's netAdvantage.
- Other Title:
Standard and Poor's netAdvantage
Standard & Poor's net advantage
Standard and Poor's net advantage
S&P Global NetAdvantage
S&P Capital IQ
S&P Capital IQ NetAdvantage
Standard and Poor's Capital IQ
Standard & Poor's Capital IQ
Standard and Poor's Capital IQ NetAdvantage
Standard & Poor's Capital IQ NetAdvantage
- [New York, N.Y.] : Standard & Poor's, c2001-
Database & Article Index
1 online resource
- Investments -- Computer network resources.
Finance, Personal -- Computer network resources.
Investments -- United States.
- Electronic reference sources.
- NetAdvantage is a comprehensive source of business and investment information that offers online access to Standard & Poor's research-related products such as industry surveys, stock reports, corporation records, The Outlook, mutual fund reports and more. The S&P Capital IQ platform delivers the highest quality financial intelligence covering both public and private capital markets alongside powerful applications for desktop research, screening, real-time market data, backtesting, portfolio management, financial modeling, quantitative analysis, and more.
- Bonds: convertible
Bond Guide: corp.
Corporation Records (including closed-end funds)
Ind. by company
Stock Guide closed-end funds (including common, conv. preferred, mutual funds, preferred, warrants)
Stock Reports (including closed-end funds)
Outlook by co.
- Title from home page (viewed Sept. 4, 2014).
S&P Capital IQ a part of McGraw Hill Financial
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Phi Beta Kappa Library Trust Fund.
- Standard and Poor's Corporation.
Phi Beta Kappa Library Trust Fund.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|