Maintenance issues and alternate corrosion protection methods for exposed bridge steel / Tom W. Neal, Jr.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- At head of title: National Cooperative Highway Research Program
- Washington, D.C. : National Academy Press, 1998.
- Synthesis of highway practice, 0547-5570 ; 257
90 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Bridges, Iron and Steel -- United States -- Maintenance and repair.
Metal coating -- Environmental aspects -- United States.
Steel, Structural -- United States -- Corrosion.
- "Transportation Research Board, National Research Council."
"Research sponsored by the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials in cooperation with the Federal Highway Administration."
Includes bibliographical references (p. 64-68).
- United States. Federal Highway Administration.
National Cooperative Highway Research Program.
National Research Council (U.S.). Transportation Research Board.
American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials.
- 0309061148 (pbk.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|