Underground railroad / produced by the Division of Publications, National Park Service.
- Other records:
- Washington, D.C. : U.S Department of the Interior, 
- Handbook (United States. National Park Service. Division of Publications) ; 156.
Handbook ; 156
- Government document
87,  pages : illustrations (some color), color maps, portraits (some color) ; 21 cm. + Official Map and Guide (47 x 60 cm.)
- Underground railroad.
Slavery -- United States -- History.
Fugitive slaves -- United States -- History.
Historic sites -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Washington (D.C.)
- An epic in United States history: myth and reality / by Larry Gara
From bondage to freedom: slavery in America / by Brenda E. Stevenson
The Underground Railroad / by C. Peter Ripley.
- Introduction by Robert Stanton Director, National Park Service.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 82-85) and index.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy has "Official Map and Guide" laid in.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Stanton, Robert George, 1940-, writer of introduction.
United States. National Park Service. Division of Publications.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Children's Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0912627646 (pbk.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|