His Majesties declaration for the dissolution of his late Privy-council and for constituting a new one : made in the council-chamber at Whitehall, April the twentieth, 1679.
- Dublin : Reprinted by Benjamin Tooke and John Crook ... and are to sold by Mary Crook ..., 1679.
7,  p. ; 22 cm. (4to)
- England and Wales. Privy Council.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1714.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685.
- "By His Majesties special command."
- Local notes:
- With: England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II). His Majesties most gracious speech together with the Lord Chancellors, to both Houses of Parliament on Thursday the 6th of March 1678/9. Dublin : Benjamin Tooke, 1679. (Item 2 of 3)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) C2969.
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|