Changing the way we grade student performance : classroom assessment and the new learning paradigm / Rebecca S. Anderson, Bruce W. Speck, editors.
- San Francisco : Jossey-Bass, c1998.
- New directions for teaching and learning, 0271-0633 ; no. 74
111 p. ; 23 cm.
- Educational tests and measurements.
College students -- Rating of.
- Why talk about different ways to grade? The shift from traditional assessment to alternative assessment / Rebecca S. Anderson
Unveiling some of the mystery of professional judgment in classroom assessment / Bruce W. Speck
Grading classroom participation / John C. Bean, Dean Peterson
Designing and grading oral communication assignments / Brooke L. Quigley
Designing and grading written assignments / Eric H. Hobson
Grading cooperative projects / Karl A. Smith
Evaluating technology-based processes and products / Gary R. Morrison, Steven M. Ross
Portfolios : purposeful collections of student work / Joan A. Mullin
Grading inquiry prospects / Beverly Busching
Grading student performance in real-world settings / Patricia A. Scanlon, Michael P. Ford.
- "Summer 1998."
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Anderson, Rebecca S.
Speck, Bruce W.
- 0787942782 (pbk. : acid-free paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|