Wooton patent desks : a place for everything and everything in its place.
- Other Title:
- A place for everything and everything in its place.
- Indianapolis, Ind. : Indiana State Museum ; Oakland, Calif. : Oakland Museum, 1983.
94 p. : ill. (some col.), map, plan, ports. ; 22 x 22 cm.
- Wooton, William S., 1835-1907 -- Exhibitions.
Wooton Desk Company -- Exhibitions.
Furniture design -- Exhibitions.
Desks -- United States -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.
Wooton, William S., 1835-1907.
Desks -- United States -- Exhibitions.
- "Produced to accompany an exhibition ... organized by the Indiana State Museum and the Oakland Museum"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references.
"This publication was produced to accompany an exhibition of the same name organized by the Indiana State Museum and The Oakland Museum."
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Gift: VSA.
- Indiana State Museum.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|