Transactions of the Society for the Promotion of Useful Arts, in the State of New-York.
- Other records:
- Albany, [N.Y. : The Society?], 1807-1819.
3 v. : ill., ; 22-24 cm.
Vol. -v. 4, pt. 2.
- Society for the Promotion of Agriculture, Arts and Manufactures. Transactions of the Society for the Promotion of Agriculture, Arts and Manufactures, instituted in the State of New York
Society for the Promotion of Agriculture, Arts and Manufactures. Transactions of the Society, instituted in the state of New-York, for the promotion of Agriculture, Arts and Manufactures.
- Agriculture -- Periodicals.
Industrial arts -- Periodicals.
- "The Society for the Promotion of Agricultural Arts and Manufactures having expired by the limitation contained in the act of incorporation, another act of the legislature has been obtained, reviving its corporate powers under its present name ..."--Vol. 2, p. [i].
Vol.  lacks volume designation.
Imprint varies: v. 2, Printed by John Barber, printer to the state; v. 3-4, Printed by Websters and Skinners.
Vol.  published in 1807; v. 3, 1814; v. 4, pt. 1, 1816; v. 4, pt. 2, 1819.
No more published; In 1824 the Society united with the Albany Lyceum of Natural History, to form the Albany Institute.
Vol. 4 in 2 pts., with separate title pages.
A sketch of the Society with a list of its' publications may be found in Transactions of the Albany Institute, v. 9, p. -20.
- Penn Provenance:
- Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture (inscription)(v. 2, v. 3 copy 2)
New York State Agricultural Society (bookplate)(v. 3 copy 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|