Reservation Road / John Burnham Schwartz.
- [1st ed.]
- New York : Alfred A. Knopf : [Distributed by Random House, Inc.], 1998. (Harrisonburg, Virginia : Printed and bound by R. R. Donnelley & Sons)
, 292,  pages ; 25 cm.
- Hit-and-run drivers -- Connecticut -- Fiction.
Family -- Fiction.
Connecticut -- Fiction.
- Psychological fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
United States Virginia Harrisonburg.
- "This is a Borzoi Book published by Alfred A. Knopf, Inc."
"The text of this book was set in Electra, a typeface designed by W. A. Dwiggins (1880-1956)."
"Designed by Virginia Tan."
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
Potok Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries by Adena Potok.
Potok Collection copy: dust jacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Potok, Adena (donor) (Potok Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Dwiggins, W. A. (William Addison), 1860-1956.
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
The Library of Chaim Potok (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0375402632 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|