Anthology of holocaust literature, edited by Jacob Glatstein, Israel Knox, Samuel Margoshes. Associate editors: Mordecai Bernstein, Adah B. Fogel.
- [1st ed.]
- Philadelphia, The Jewish Publication Society of America, 5729/1969 [c1968]
xxiii, , 412 pages 24 cm.
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945).
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania) Philadelphia.
- I. Introduction
II. Occupation, Actions, Selections
III. Life in the Ghettos
V. Concentration and Death camps
VII. The Non-Jews.
- "Designed by Sidney Feinberg."
" ... all the items in this book, except for the introductions, are from the pens and hearts of men and women who were themselves victims and witnesses of Nazi wickedness and fighters against it, who had been inside te hell of a concentration camp or had endured existence in a ghetto sealed off from the civilized world by the Nazi gangsters or had pitted themselves with improvised weapons against the military engines of death of the implacable enemy."--Introduction.
- Local notes:
- Potok Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries by Adena Potok.
Potok Collection copy housed in slipcase.
Potok Collection copy has "11" written on front free endpaper.
- Penn Provenance:
- Potok, Adena (donor) (Potok Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Knox, Israel, 1904- joint comp.
Margoshes, Samuel, 1887-1968, joint comp.
The Library of Chaim Potok (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|