Journal of Biblical literature.
- Other records:
- [Chico, Calif., etc., Scholar's Press, etc.]
v. ill., plates, facsims. 24 cm.
v. - June 1881-
- Former title:
- Journal of the Society of Biblical Literature and Exegesis 1881-88
- Bible -- Periodicals.
- Vols. for -1960 include Proceedings of the annual meetings of the Society.
- Vols. [1-8] (1881-88) were issued without volume numbers; v. 9 (1890) with no break in continuity, succeeds the Journal for 1888.
Imprint varies: 1882-83, Middletown, Conn., Pelton & King, printers [etc.]--[1884-99,] Boston, Mass., H.G. Mitchell--1890-1904, Norwood, Mass. [etc.] Society of Biblical Literature and Exegesis--1905-11, New York, G.E. Stechert & co.--1912-<41> Philadelphia, Pa. [etc.] Society of Biblical Literature and Exegesis.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
- Finding Aid/Index:
- Vol. -9, 1881-90, with v. 9; Vol. 10-15, 1891-96, with v. 15; Vol. -20, 1881-1901, in v. 20; Vol. 21-40, 1902-21, in v. 40; Vol. 41-60, 1922-41.
- Society of Biblical Literature.
Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
- Other format:
- Online version: Journal of Biblical literature
Online version: Journal of Biblical literature
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|