Negro American literature forum.
- [Terre Haute, IN], [School of Education, Indiana State University]
10 volumes illustrations 28 cm
v. 1-10, no. 3; fall 1967-fall 1976.
- Continued By:
- Black American literature forum
- American literature -- African American authors -- History and criticism -- Periodicals.
American literature -- African American authors.
- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
Computer network resources.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Indiana Terre Haute.
- Vol. 1 sponsored by the Curriculum Research and Development Center, School of Education, Indiana State University.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Indiana State University. School of Education.
Indiana State University. Curriculum Research and Development Center.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Children's Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Negro American literature forum (Online)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|