Pragmatism : a new name for some old ways of thinking : popular lectures on philosophy / by William James.
- Other records:
- 1st ed.
- London ; New York : Longmans, Green, 1907 (Cambridge, Mass., U.S.A. : Riverside Press)
xii, 308 p. ; 22 cm.
- The present dilemma in philosophy
What pragmatism means
Some metaphysical problems pragmatically considered
The one and the many
Pragmatism and common sense
Pragmatism's conception of truth
Pragmatism and humanism.
Pragmatism and religion.
- "The lectures that follow were delivered at the Lowell Institute in Boston in November and December 1906, and in January 1907 at Columbia University in New York"--Pref.
- Penn Provenance:
- Green, Thelma D., Estate of (donor) (RBC copy)
Davis, H.S. (autograph, 10/1924) (RBC copy)
Parsons, Talcott, 1902-1979 (former owner)
- Penn Chronology:
- Talcott Parsons Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|