An historical account of the ten tribes, settled beyond the river Sambatyon in the East : with many other curious matters relating to the state of the Israelites in various parts of the world, etc., etc., etc. / translated from the original manuscript, and compiled by M. Edrehi.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Book of miracles.
- London : Printed for the author ; Philadelphia : Reprinted for Isaac Edrehi, 5613 
xvi, 290,  p.,  leaf of plates : port. ; 22 cm.
- Lost tribes of Israel.
- Subscribers' lists -- United States -- Philadelphia -- 19th century.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Includes list of subscribers following p. 290.
- Local notes:
- Kaplan Collection copies presented to the Penn Libraries in 2012 by Arnold and Deanne Kaplan.
Kaplan Collection copy 2 has pasted on verso of t.p.: Entered according to Act of Congress, in the year 1855 ...
- Penn Provenance:
- Kaplan, Arnold (donor) (Kaplan Collection copies)
Kaplan, Deanne (donor) (Kaplan Collection copies)
Allen, Isaac (bookplate) (Kaplan Collection copy 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Singerman 1277
- Henry Charles Lea Library (University of Pennsylvania)
Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|