Biblical and Semitic studies; critical and historical essays by the members of the Semitic and Biblical faculty of Yale university.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Historical and critical contributions to Biblical science
- New York, C. Scribner's sons; [etc., etc.,] 1901
- Yale bicentennial publications.
xii, 330 p. 23 cm.
- Bible -- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
Jews -- History.
Curtis, E. L. The tribes of Israel.
Kent, C.F. The growth of Israelitish law [by] C. F. Kent and F.D. Sanders.
Porter, F. C. The Yecer Hara; a study in the Jewish doctrine of sin.
Moulton, W. J. The significance of the
Bacon, B. W. Stephen's speech: its argument and dactrinal relationship.
Torrey, C C. The Mohammendan conquest of Egypt and North Africa. +
- On spine: Historical and critical contributions to Biblical science.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|