The Chinese-kosher cookbook, by Ruth and Bob Grossman.
- New York, Paul S. Eriksson, Inc., 
- Scranton, Pa. : Manufactured in the United States of America by The Haddon Craftsmen, Inc.,
xii, 83,  pages illustrations 21 cm
- Jewish cooking.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
Rice, Egg & Matzoh Dishes
- "Designed and illustrated by Arouni."
"All the recipes in this book have been authenticated as Kosher by Rabbi Norman Siegel of the Jewish Center of Kings Highway, Brooklyn, New York."
- Local notes:
- Kislak Culinary Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries by Martin Kaminer, 2019.
Culinary Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
Culinary Collection copy inscribed "To Phyllis a culinary artiste & Henry an excellent gourmet. This book should help acquaint the Israelites with 'Chinks'. Ike (?)"
- Penn Provenance:
- Kaminer, Martin (donor) (Culinary Collection)
- Penn Chronology:
- Grossman, Bob, author.
Arouni, designer, illustrator.
Culinary Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|