Fighting for America : a record of the participation of Jewish men and women in the armed forces during 1944 / [edited by L. Roy Blumenthal et al. ; foreword by Frank L. Weil].
- 1944 ed.
- [New York : National Jewish Welfare Board, 1944].
- A Wartime book.
x, 290 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Jews.
World War, 1939-1945 -- United States.
- pt. 1. The armed forces of the United States.
pt. 2. Honor roll.
- Pt. 1 includes Honor roll of Jewish chaplains: 1. Died in service (p. 23).--2. Jewish chaplains serving in the U.S. Army in the United States (p. 24-26).--3. Jewish chaplains serving in the U.S. Army overseas (p. 26-28).--4. Jewish
Pt. 2 comprised of 2 lists: 1. Died in service (p. 77-139).--2. Honors and awards (p. 143-290).
- Local notes:
- Presented to the Penn Libraries by the Board of Governors of Adas Kodesch Shel Emeth.
- Penn Provenance:
- Adas Kodesch Shel Emeth (donor) (Libra copy)
- Blumenthal, L. Roy.
Weil, Frank L.
National Jewish Welfare Board.
Library of Adas Kodesch Shel Emeth (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|