The man of genius. By Cesare Lombroso.
- Other records:
- London, W. Scott; New York, C. Scribner's sons, 1891.
- The contemporary science series, ed. by H. Ellis. [v. 16]
xvi, 370 p. illus., map, plates, ports. 19 cm.
- Embossed bindings (Binding)
- The characteristics of genius. History of the problem
Genius and degeneration
Latent forms of neurosis and insanity in genius
Genius and insanity
The causes of genius. Meteorological influences on genius
Climatic influences on genius
The influence of race and heredity on genius and insanity
The influence of disease on genius
The influence of civilization and of opportunity
Genius in the insane. Insane genius in literature
Art in the insane
Literary and artistic mattoids
Political and religious lunatics and mattoids
Synthesis; the degenrative psychosis of genius. Characteristics of insane men of genius
Analogy of sane to insane genius
The epileptoid nature of genius
Sane men of genius
Conclusions. Appendix. Index.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Bound in red cloth with title in gold and embossed geometric image on front cover. Text in gold on spine.
Athenaeum copy: Stamped on title page: "Received Nov 10 1891."
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|