Martin Buber. By Arthur A. Cohen.
- New York, Hillary House Inc., 1957. (Bungay, Suffolk : Printed by Richard Clay and Company Ltd.)
- Studies in modern European literature and thought.
Studies in modern European literature and thought
110,  pages ; 19 cm.
- Buber, Martin, 1878-1965.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- The bare bones
First principles : I and Thou
The Bible and Hasidism
Man's way in the world.
- "First published in the U.S.A. by Hilary House Inc. New York 1957."
Includes bibliographical references (p. 108-110).
- Local notes:
- Potok Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries by Adena Potok.
Potok Collection copy: dust jacket retained.
Potok Collection copy has autograph of "Herman Potok".
Potok Collection copy is a review copy with label on front free endpaper.
Potok Collection copy has underlines, marginal marks and ms. annotations.
- Penn Provenance:
- Potok, Adena (donor) (Potok Collection copy)
Potok, Chaim (autograph) (Potok Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- The Library of Chaim Potok (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|