Thirty years' view : or, A history of the working of the American government for thirty years, from 1820 to 1850, chiefly taken from the Congress debates, the private papers of General Jackson, and the speeches of ex-Senator Benton, with his actual vie
- New York : D. Appleton, 1856-1857.
2 v. : ill., port. ; 24 cm.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1815-1861.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy imperfect: v.2 only.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has ms. note "Henry M. Darcy" on title page.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Darcy, Henry M. (autograph) (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|