An epitome of general ecclesiastical history, from the earliest period to the present time : With an appendix, giving a condensed history of the Jews from the destruction of Jerusalem to the present day : Illustrated by maps and engravings / By John Marsh, A.M. Pastor of a church in Haddam, Ct.
- Other records:
- New-York : Printed by Vanderpool & Cole, 1827.
, 14-234, 217-420, 36 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., maps ; 19 cm.
- Church history.
Jews -- History.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- "Historical and ecclesiastical chart" signed: E. Huntington, sc.
With an added engraved title page.
Errors in paging: page numbers 217-234 repeated.
"A compendium of the history of the Jews, from the time of Nehemiah and Malachi to the birth of Christ; filling up the chasm between the Old and New Testaments. By Adam Clarke, D.D. author of The commentary on the Bible, &c."--36 p., 2nd count.
- Local notes:
- Kaplan Collection copies presented to the Penn Libraries in 2012 by Arnold and Deanne Kaplan.
- Penn Provenance:
- Kaplan, Arnold (donor) (Kaplan Collection copies)
Kaplan, Deanne (donor) (Kaplan Collection copies)
Carter, Bill (autograph, December 1827) (Kaplan Collection copy 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Shoemaker 29627
Rosenbach, A.S.W. Amer. Jewish bib., 295
- Clarke, Adam, ca. 1762-1832.
Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|