The counter-revolution in Pennsylvania, 1776-1790, by Robert L. Brunhouse.
- Second printing.
- Harrisburg, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission, 1971, 1942.
viii, 368 p. maps. 24 cm.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1783-1789.
Pennsylvania -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865.
- Issued also as thesis (PH. D.) University of Pennsylvania.
Bibliography: p. 299-318.
Issued also as thesis (PH.D.) University of Pennsylvania.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Gift: B. Laverty, 1990.
- Pennsylvania Historical Commission.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|