The American freshman, national norms for ... / Laboratory for Research in Higher Education, Graduate School of Education, University of California, Los Angeles; prepared by the staff of the Cooperative Institutional Research Program.
- Other Title:
- American freshman <1988->
- Los Angeles : The Program
- ACE research reports.
1971-<1972>: ACE research reports
v. ; 28 cm.
Began with 1971.
- National norms for entering college freshmen
- College freshmen -- United States -- Statistics -- Periodicals.
Universities and colleges -- United States -- Statistics -- Periodicals.
Educational surveys -- United States -- Statistics -- Periodicals.
- Issue for 1971- called also 6th- report.
Vols. for 1971-1972 issued by: American Council on Education, Office of Research; 1973- by: Cooperative Institutional Research Program (1982- with the Higher Education Research Institute, Graduate School of Education, University of California, Los Angeles).
Vols. for 1980, 198 - sponsored by: National Institute of Education; 1981-<1982> by: Dept. of Education.
Description based on: Fall 1980.
Latest issue consulted: Fall 2009.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Class of 1924 Book Fund.
- University of California, Los Angeles. Laboratory for Research in Higher Education.
Cooperative Institutional Research Program (U.S.)
American Council on Education. Office of Research.
Higher Education Research Institute (Los Angeles, Calif.)
National Institute of Education (U.S.)
United States. Dept. of Education.
Class of 1924 Book Fund.
- Other format:
- E-book expanded edition: American freshman, national norms for ...
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|