Derushim, maʼamarim / Mosheh Nigrin. = דרושים, מאמרים / משה ניגרין.
- Standardized Title:
- Works. Selections
- [between 1600 and 1699?]
175 leaves : paper ; 205 x 155 (150 x 110) mm bound to 260 x 180 mm.
Jewish sermons, Hebrew.
- Manuscripts, Hebrew -- 17th century.
- Cabalist who lived in Safed early in the sixteenth century; contemporary of Moses di Trani; student of Isaac Lurya; his name appears in the manuscript (f. 140v, 141v).
- Collection of sermons and essays on midrash and Cabalah; an index is written on the first leaf of the manuscript.
- Ms. codex.
Title from caption.
Foliation: Paper, i + 175 + i (stub of torn end flyleaf); [i-viii,] 1-167; foliation in Hebrew letters in ink, upper left recto.
Paper, yellowish and stained, frayed at the edges.
Layout: Written in 21 lines.
Script: Written very closely in Oriental cursive Hebrew script, in black ink.
Item cataloged from digital facsimile and existing description.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gift of David Werner Amram to Dropsie College, 1924.
Fomerly held in the Library of the Dropsie College for Hebrew and Cognate Learning (bookplate inside right cover).
- Amram, David Werner, 1866-1939, former owner.
Dropsie College for Hebrew and Cognate Learning, former owner.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|