The comprehensive Bible : containing the Old and New Testaments according to the Authorized version, with the various readings and marginal notes usually printed therewith ... the parallel passages contained in Canne's Bible; Dr. Adam Clarke's Commentary, 7 vols; Rev. J. Brown's Self-interpreting Bible, 2 vols.; Dr. Blayney's Bible; Bishop Wilson's Bible, edited by Crutwell; Rev. T. Scott's Commentary, 6 vols.; and the English version of Bagster's Polyglott Bible, systematically arranged ... an index to the notes.
- Standardized Title:
- Bible. English. Authorized. 1852
- Philadelphia : Lippincott, Grambo & Co. (successors of Grigg, Elliot & Co.), 1852
1460, 24 pages : illustrations ; 30 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Includes a general introduction; introductions and concluding remarks to each book; a table of contents, arranged in historical order; an analysis and compendium of the Holy Scriptures; a chronological index; an index of the subject.
The New Testament has a separate title page; but pagination is continuous.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Penn Provenance:
- Robins, Edwards (inscription, Christmas 1852)
- Penn Chronology:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|