Title supplied by cataloger. Foliation: Modern foliation added in pencil, upper center recto; catchwords every verso, lower left. Layout: Chiefly written in 15 long lines. Script: Written in naskh with elements of nastaʻlīq in black ink; pointed. Decoration: Rubrications in red. Binding: Bound in light brown leather over pasteboard with central mandorla and four pendants on the vertical axis and a set of cartouches forming a frame. The second pendant on each end is stamped with the name of the binder: Mullá ʻAbd al-Ghānī, Ṣaḥḥāf and the date 1189 A.H. (1775 CE). Origin: Copy completed in 726 A.H. (1326 or 1327 CE) by Muḥammad Surūr ibn Muḥammad Walī Ḥiṣārī (f. 245v). Owner's stamp (f. 245v). The F. Otto Haas book fund Annenberg Research Institute Library bookplate inside back cover.
Formerly owned by the Dropsie College for Hebrew and Cognate Learning (library bookplate inside front cover).