The works of Benjamin Franklin, including the private as well as the official and scientific correspondence together with the unmutilated and correct version of the Autobiography. Compiled and edited by John Bigelow ...
- Other records:
- Federal edition.
- New York, London, G.P. Putnam's Sons, The Knickerbocker Press, 1904.
12 v. fronts. 25 cm.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- 1775-1783.
United States -- Politics and government -- To 1775.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1783-1789.
- Includes indexes: vol. 12, p. 401-470.
- Local notes:
- "The Collector's Federal Edition of the Writings of Benjamin Franklin is limited to six hundred signed and numbered sets, of which this is Number 3."
- Bigelow, John, 1817-1911, comp. and ed.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|