Voces del campo [videorecording] = Voices of the fields / por Selene Jaramillo y Ulla Nilsen.
- Other Title:
- Voices of the fields
Title on container: Voices from the fields
- [Berkeley, CA] : [Cinema Guild, distributor?], 1995.
1 videocassette (45 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- Farmers -- Mexico -- Interviews.
Farmers -- Central America -- Interviews.
Agriculture -- Economic aspects -- Mexico.
Agricultural innovations -- Mexico.
Migrant labor -- California -- Salinas Valley -- Interviews.
- Documentary films.
- Spanish with English subtitles.
- System Details:
- VHS - NTSC.
- Documentary; talks with the families of migrant farmworkers in California's Salinas Valley back in their home fields in rural Mexico, where they recount their everyday struggle to cope in the midst of the globalization of agriculture and the impact of NAFTA. Also explores rural development projects in Central America which work with appropriate technologies to protect the small farmer.
- Produced, directed and edited by Selene Jaramillo and Ulla Nilsen.
- Produced with the support of the University of California Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education Program and a Humanities research grant from the University of California at Berkeley.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Jaramillo, Selene. , Director, Producer
Nilsen, Ulla. , Director, Producer
University of California. , Producer
Cinema Guild. , Distributor
Rosengarten Family Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|