Westward bound : an exhibition celebrating book arts in the West.
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [1998?] (Salt Like City, Utah : Lorraine Press)
55 pages : color illustrations ; 16 x 23 cm
- Artists' books -- West (U.S.) -- Exhibitions.
Artists' books -- Exhibitions.
Bookbinding -- History -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.
Bookbinding -- West (U.S.) -- Exhibitions.
United States, West.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- "[The] exhibit marks the successful completion of the first three years of the University of Utah Marriott Library's Book Arts Program. Showcased ... are the juried works of thirty-one regional book artists ... [and] eleven distinguished invited artists"--Introduction.
- Local notes:
- RBC copy has pamphlet of exhibition checklist (16 p.) accompanying catalog.
RBC copy has bookmark with dates of exhibition, June 5-July 23, 1998.
- Penn Chronology:
- J. Willard Marriott Library. Book Arts Program.