The farmer's guide in hiring and stocking farms : containing an examination of many subjects of great importance both to the common husbandman, in hiring a farm, and to a gentleman on taking the whole or part of his estate into his own hands ... : also, plans of farm-yards, and sections of the necessary buildings : in two volumes / by the Author of The farmer's letters.
- London : Printed for W. Strahan, W. Nicoll ..., B. Collins, at Salisbury, and J. Balfour, at Edinburgh, 1770.
2 v. : ill., plans ; 23 cm. (8vo)
- Agriculture -- Early works to 1800.
Agriculture -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Advertisements -- England -- London -- 18th century.
- By Arthur Young, author of "The Farmers' letters". Cf. ESTC.
Illustrations include 10 leaves of plates (2 folded).
Advertisements for other works by Arthur Young:  p. at end of v. 1.
- Penn Provenance:
- Warner, George K. (autograph, 1822)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC T56260
Higgs, H. Bibl. of economics, 4874
- Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|