A plan agreed upon by a great many farmers and others, in the shires of Dumbarton, Clydesdale, and Renfrew, &c. : for erecting a company of farmers, and others who shall become joiners thereto : for purchasing and improving of lands within His Majesty's dominions in North America, in such manner, as is, or shall be, conformable to the laws and privileges of His Majesty's subjects of Great Britain.
- Paisley [Scotland] : [s.n.], 1772.
18 p. ; 21 cm. (8vo)
- Farmers -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
Scotland -- Emigration and immigration -- Early works to 1800.
United States -- Emigration and immigration -- Early works to 1800.
Canada -- Emigration and immigration -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Scotland Paisley.
- Signatures: A-B⁴ C²(-C2).
- Local notes:
- With: Vol. 8 (1807) of The Farmer's magazine. Edinburgh, Scotland : Printed by D. Willison for A. Cox, 1800-1825. (RBC PSPA S3.F37 v. 8 1807)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC N20428
- Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|