A Man of no importance [videorecording]
- Culver City, CA : Columbia TriStar Home Video, c1995.
1 videodisc (laser optical ; 98 min.) : sd., col. ; 12 in.
- Feature films.
Motion pictures, Irish.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- VHS ; deluxe wide screen presentation.
- A bus driver dreams of producing a play by his hero, Oscar Wilde, with his theatrical troupe of untalented amateurs. When a beautiful young woman gets on his bus he forges ahead with his plan in spite of opposition from his sister and his landlord.
- Albert Finney, Brenda Fricker, Michael Gambon.
- Executive producers, James Mitchell, Guy East, Robert Cooper and Mark Shivas ; producer, Jonathan Cavendish ; director, Suri Krishnamma ; screenplay, Barry Devlin.
- Videocassette release of the 1994 motion picture.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
In stereo ; Dolby surround.
Title from cassette label.
- Finney, Albert, 1936-2019.
Columbia TriStar Home Video (Firm)
- Publisher Number:
- 10126 Columbia TriStar Home Video
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|