Horse-hoeing husbandry, or, An essay on the principles of vegetation and tillage : designed to introduce a new method of culture, whereby the produce of land will be increased, and the usual expence lessened : together with accurate descriptions and cuts of the instruments employed in it / by Jethro Tull, Esq. ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Horse-hoeing husbandry
Essay on the principles of vegetation and tillage
Horse hoeing husbandry
- The third edition, very carefully corrected / to which is prefixed, a new preface by the editors, addressed to all concerned in agriculture.
- London : Printed for A. Millar ..., 1751.
xvi, 432 p.,  folded leaves of plates : ill. ; 21 cm. (8vo)
- Agriculture -- Early works to 1800.
Plows -- Early works to 1800.
Tillage -- Early works to 1800.
- Signatures: A-2E⁸.
- Local notes:
- Copy 1 imperfect: plate 5 torn.
- Penn Provenance:
- Seltzer, Charles M. (autograph)(copy 1)
Seltzer, M. W. (donor)(copy 1)
Biddle, N. (autograph)(copy 2)
Biddle, Charles J. (donor)(copy 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC T136313
Higgs, H. Bibl. of economics, 26
- Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|