Right makes might : freedom and power in the information age / by David C. Gompert.
- Other Title:
- Freedom and power in the information age
- New York, N.Y. : Foreign Policy Association, 1998.
- Headline series ; no. 316, Fall
86 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Information technology -- Political aspects.
Power (Social sciences)
World politics -- 1945-1989.
Military policy -- Effect of technological innovations on.
United States -- Foreign relations.
- "...originally appeared as a McNair Paper, published by National Defense University Press in May 1998" -- t.p.
"The Foreign Policy Association gratefully acknowledges The Freeman Foundation's support for this issue of the Headline Series" -- t.p.
"Published June 1998"-- p..
Includes bibliographical references (p.85-86).
- Local notes:
- Gift of Mr. & Mrs. Sheldon Hackney.
- Foreign Policy Association.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|