General view of the agriculture of the county of Cumberland : with observations on the means of improvement / by Mr. John Bailey ... and Mr. George Culley ... ; drawn up for the consideration of the Board of Agriculture and Internal Improvement.
- Other records:
- London : Printed by C. Macrae, 1794.
51,  p. ; 25 cm. (4to)
- Agriculture -- England -- Cumberland -- Early works to 1800.
Cumberland (England) -- Economic conditions -- Early works to 1800.
- Half-title on first leaf.
Signatures: [A]⁴ B-F⁴ G².
- Local notes:
- With: Bailey, J. General view of the agriculture of the county of Northumberland. London : Printed by C. Macrae, 1794 -- Somerville, Robert. Outlines of the fifteenth chapter of the proposed general report from the Board of Agriculture. London : Printed by W. Bulmer and Co., 1795 -- Additional appendix to the outlines of the fifteenth chapter of the proposed general report from the Board of Agriculture. London : Printed by W. Bulmer and Co., 1796 -- Sinclair, John, Sir. Plan of an agreement among the powers in Europe, and the United States of America, for the purpose of rewarding discoveries of general benefit to society. London : Printed by W. Bulmer and Co., 1795.
Portrait of Sir John Sinclair bound in on added leaf preceding half-title.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC T40624
- Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Culley, George, 1735-1813.
Board of Agriculture (Great Britain).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|