A letter to the citizens of Pennsylvania, on the necessity of promoting agriculture, manufactures, and the useful arts / by George Logan ...
- Other records:
- Second edition.
- Philadelphia : Printed by Patterson & Cochran ..., May 1, 1800.
30,  p. ; 24 cm. (8vo)
- Agriculture -- Pennsylvania -- Lancaster County -- Societies, etc.
Pennsylvania -- Economic conditions.
- Signatures: [A]⁴ B-C⁴ D⁴ (D4 blank).
"The Constitution of the Lancaster County Society, for promoting of agriculture, manufactures, and the useful arts."---24.
"An act for the promotion of agriculture, manufactures, and the useful arts."--p. 24-30; "... read in the House of Representatives in this state ..."
- Local notes:
- PSPA copy 1 imperfect: last leaf (blank) wanting.
PSPA copy 2 bound with: Bath and West of England Society. Rules, orders, and premiums of the Bath and West of England Society, for the encouragement of agriculture, arts, manufactures, and commerce. [Bath] : Printed by Richard Cruttwell ... Bath, by order of the Society, 1816. [Item 8 of 10.] (PSPA S218.B394 1816)
- Penn Provenance:
- Estate of Mr. John M. Okie (donor)
Okie, John M., Estate of (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Evans 37841
Rink, E. Technical Americana, 1133
- Lancaster County Society for Promoting of Agriculture, Manufactures and the Useful Arts.
Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|