General view of the agriculture of the county of Buckingham : with observations on the means of its improvement / by William, James, and Jacob Malcolm.
- London : Printed by Colin Macrae, 1794.
63 p.,  folded leaf of plates : map. ; 25 cm. (4to)
- Buckinghamshire (England) -- Economic conditions.
Agriculture -- England -- Buckinghamshire.
- "Drawn up for the consideration of the Board of Agriculture and Internal Improvement"
- Local notes:
- Imperfect: plate (map) wanting.
With: Robinson, John. Letter to Sir John Sinclair, bart. from John Robinson, Esq. London : Printed by W. Bulmer and Co., 1794. (Item 6 of 8)
- Penn Chronology:
- Malcolm, James, land surveyor.
Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Board of Agriculture (Great Britain)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|