Poulson's American daily advertiser.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- American daily advertiser
- Philadelphia : Printed by Zachariah Poulson, 1800-1839.
40 v. : ill. ; 52 cm.
Daily (except Sunday)
Vol. 29, no. 7422 (Oct. 1, 1800)-v. 68, no. 19689 (Dec. 28, 1839).
- Claypoole's American daily advertiser
- Continued By:
- North American (Philadelphia, Pa. : 1839)
North American and daily advertiser
- Description based on: vol. 33, no. 8603 (July 3, 1804).
- Local notes:
- From a volume of 20 items, formerly bound together.
Athenaeum copy: v. 64, July 2, 1835 issue has two items cut out.
Athenaeum copy: v. 60, June18831 onward, the pages get larger but are folded to fit in same binding.
Athenaeum copy: v. 59, Jan-Jun 1830, v. 60, Jan-Jun and Jul-Dec 1831, and v. 61, Jul-Dec 1832 bear bookplate: Presented to the Athenaeum of Philadelphia by Agnes Y. McAlluster in memory of John McAllister, Jr.
- Penn Provenance:
- Morris, Lawrence J. (donor)(v. 33 no. 8603)
- Penn Chronology:
- Poulson, Zachariah, 1761-1844.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|