A treatise on watering meadows : wherein are shewn some of the many advantages arising from that mode of practice, particularly on coarse, boggy, or barren lands, and the method of performing the work : also remarks on a late pamphlet upon that subject : with six copper plates.
- Second edition, with many additions.
- London : Printed for J. Debrett ..., 1790.
xii, 122,  p.,  folded leaves of plates : ill. ; 22 cm. (8vo)
- Irrigation -- Early works to 1800.
Meadows -- Irrigation -- Early works to 1800.
- Dedication signed: George Boswell.
Signatures: pi² A-Q⁴ R².
- Local notes:
- With: Wildman, Daniel. A complete guide for the management of bees throughout the year ... London : Printed for the author, and sold by him ..., 1788.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC T122534
- Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|